Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fully-Compostable Chip Bag

Yesteryday, SunChips introduced the world's first fully-compostable chip bag. The bag will completely compose in just 14 weeks. It took SunChips four years to develop this bag. I think that SunChips is a great company with a lot of corporate responsibility. First of all, they use solar energy to help produce their product. I think this is something that other companies should be looking into. I also think it is something that SunChips should advertise more. I do not think that people realize this is why they are called SunChips. Now, they have come up with this compostable chip bag. I am curious as to how long it will take for this bag to be seen on the market. I think it may increase the price consumers are willing to pay for their product. Knowing that the product you are buying does not hurt the environment is definitely a plus. http://www.sunchips.com/healthier_planet.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment