Thursday, February 4, 2010

Introduction

Hello! I am writing this blog for a course at Purdue University, COM 435 Communication and Emerging Technologies. I will be discussing and giving my take on different emerging technologies. I would like to focus on new products and technologies for the home. Occasionally, I will also be reflecting on what we have discussed in class. I find it very interesting how products develop and become a part of our everyday lives.
So far, I find this class to be somewhat challenging. I use the technologies that we have discussed thus far in class, but I never really knew how they worked. I feel as though I am expected to know things for this class that I unfortunately do not know. For example, I use the internet, but I do not really understand how it works. I think this class will be helpful in the long run, but will be a lot of work. I hope that overtime my knowledge of emerging technologies continues to develop and that I become more technologically savvy. There will be more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment